- Maintain a good relationship with your parents, on your part.
- You need a social circle that will push you up, forward.
- Observe the daily routine (get up early, go to bed early). Proper nutrition.
- Don’t compare yourself to other people. Compare only yourself with yourself yesterday.
- The career ladder should look like this: Employment > Freelancing > Your own business > Investing
- Accumulation of money. The earlier the better. Never spend everything you earn.
- The environment has a very strong effect on humans. Therefore, you need to take this matter seriously.
- For a man, work should come first, and family should come second (for a woman, the opposite) A man must always solve problems. This is its nature.
- Scientifically proven: if you do one thing every day for 2 months, then after this time it will become your favorite. Sometimes you have to do it through force, perhaps.
- Ordinary people discuss other people, smart people discuss events, brilliant people discuss ideas.
- Always follow through. No laziness and defocus.
- It is imperative to feel the state of “profit”, irregular income, in order to realize that this is how you can earn.
- Do whatever depends on you, and come what may.
- Keep track of expenses / incomes.
- Control your spending. Do not make “emotional” spending.
- Education is essential. And not just education in a broad sense, but teaching exactly those skills that will bring money. It’s worth investing your time and money in.
- Try to distribute your earnings in the following way:
50% – everyday expenses,
10% – charity,
10% – entertainment,
10% – long-term spending,
10% – education,
10% – investments.
If you liked this article, read the other 2 parts of this list as well.
Part 1, Part 2