In this article, we will provide only specific facts that answer the questions asked. Let’s say right away that here we mean systematic long-term and regular investment. No “get rich quick schemes”, “Money buttons” and other nonsense that does not work for your well-being, but only takes your money and time. So, let’s begin:
- Let’s start with the fact that this is just a necessity – in the future, wherever you live, the absence of pensions is quite possible, and you should definitely not rely on state support alone. Most likely, this support will not be enough for a comfortable life, if it will be at all by the time of your old age. This fact alone should make you think hard and start investing in your future.
- In our world, money is very important and everyone wants to get rich. Investing is a direct path to wealth. The problem for most people is that they are looking for easy and quick money, and slowly no one wants to get rich. But this is the only correct and effective path to financial success.
- We all want to benefit people, because this is inherent in us by nature. And I think that everyone would like to leave behind an inheritance for their children and grandchildren. Investing takes a long time, and time is the most important moment in investment. Therefore, the sooner you start investing, the better you will do for yourself and for your loved ones.
- Many of the richest people in the world show by their examples how to invest, and it (investing) in part brought them their wealth. Just search the Internet about them, read them, follow them, and you will adopt a lot of good financial habits. Examples of such people: Warren Buffett and Bill Gates (these are the first ones I remembered).
- America is the most developed economy in the world. Almost every second person invests in this country. This is the most striking fact that shows how investing is associated with wealth. There is a myth that investing can only be done with a large amount of money. This is not true. Nowadays, with the help of the Internet, you can start with literally a few dollars.
- Almost all currencies are inflationary, meaning they depreciate over time. Investing, while accumulating money, allows you to avoid inflation. Because your income will be much higher than inflation, and compound interest will help you get rich. Just look, for example, at the chart of the S & P500 index (these are the 500 largest US companies) and compare it with the chart of inflation in the same country.
- Competent diversification of assets when investing will avoid the financial crisis in your country (specifically for you). Since your money will be invested in assets of different countries and in different currencies.
Participate in our free lottery !